Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Nailart

As a kid I used enjoy painting, as time passed, I seem to have less chances and more so, less patience for the same. Paintings are now rare, (and will anyway require their own separate post). This one however is for a much smaller substitute: nailart! It started with getting a free one done at DLF Pomegranate Mall, Vasant Kunj with a friend...


It seemed easy enough so I decide to try a few of my own...



 And then tried to explore a bit more when India won the world cup....

 And holi.....

Even spring!....

Sometimes though, even plain colors look good.....


And then back to some more nail arts.....sometimes just combination of colors is enough to boost your mood.....


Dabbled with a few basic ones for friends also.....



No comments:

Post a Comment